Target Zero: Health, Safety, Security & Environment
Nothing is more important than the safety of people, protection of the environment and compliance with regulations. Proactive HSSE leadership is the top priority in all of our activities. Clough Enercore Management is committed to creating a positive HSSE team culture, one where all team members take personal responsibility in achieving our company goal of Safety Excellence.
- Proprietary and award winning Major Accident Prevention (MAP) program
- Proactive HSSE leadership is top priority across all activities
- Positive HSSE team culture with personal responsibility for employees, contractors and clients
- Belief that all incidents and accidents are preventable
- Zero incidents & zero lost man-hours is our goal
- All engineering and design activities are undertaken in accordance with our Safety in Design business processes and procedures which aim to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury throughout the life of the product being designed.
- Clough Enercore’s COR certification HSSE external audits have yielded top results:
2016 = 98%
2015 = 97%
2014 = 93%
2013 = 93%